A conversation about the theory and practice of collective intelligence, with emphasis on Wikipedia, other instances of aggregated intellectual work and on recent innovative applications in business.
Analysis Business Intelligence Collection Collective Intelligence Companies Crisis Cyberspace Cyberthreats Deep Web Defense Economic Intelligence Events Geospatial Intelligence Intelligence Internet OSINT Real-Time Intelligence Search Engines Semantics Software Space Terrorism Threats Uncategorized Visual Intelligence War
- The role of visual complexity in POLINT
- How ‘doxing’ can destroy your reputation and bring company stocks to their knees
- Russia possibly mapping underwater internet cables in Mediterranean
- Intelligence agency wants computer scientists to develop brain-like computers
- Cellphone Surveillance: The Secret Arsenal – In…